Re: [commops] Re: Re: Understanding how the Design Team workflow

On 06/13/2016 07:11 AM, Mariia Leonova wrote:
Hi all!

I, too, have something to say about this. There's this part in your ticket comments:

A single repository

The other idea would be to host a single repository where all the files actually live for this one. If this method were approached, it might even be possible to create a package for anyone to easily install "fedora-assets" or something >similar...

Which is exactly what I've been working on during my internship. The repository actually exists, we just need to discuss during one of our meetings on how best to organize it, so it would be used with caution. All the above comments about color usage and typographic requirements are very true.
I have been meaning to write a blog post about it for a while now, and I will.

Best regards,
Maria Leonova

Interaction designer | PnT Portal
mashaleonova.wordpress.com

Hey Maria! Thanks for sharing this again. Máirín also shared your repository with us last week, and this is super helpful to know about! Based on the feedback we received, we also want to help find a solution that works best for the Design Team, so we will make a strong focus towards making sure that the information and procedure is communicated effectively to anyone who wants to request printed Fedora items.

Looking forward to reading your blog post!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory