Understanding how the Design Team workflow

Hello Design team,

In this week's CommOps meeting, we were reviewing a ticket discussing how to help make it easier for Ambassadors to find and discover marketing and design resources that have been created for long-term use. It was noted by an Ambassador that it can be difficult to find certain resources and know where to look to find things that are useful for events and other advocacy-related efforts.

You can read more about the current discussion in this ticket.

    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-commops/ticket/71#comment:5

We were hoping to get some background to understand how exactly the Design Team workflow is like and how we could try to solve this problem without causing disruption to how things are done and work already in the team.

If anyone has a moment to review the ticket and add a comment, or reply back to this email with thoughts / an explanation, it would be greatly appreciated as we help figure out a solution for this issue! Thanks all.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory