Re: Starting a Fedora Badges Workshop

Hey Maria and Marie,

Sorry for the super late response, this got buried in my inbox a little.

The idea for this workshop is that it would be either a one-off or maybe a few repeating workshops between both Design and CommOps. I wasn't aware of the Design FAD at the time, but this might still be a useful idea to try to organize before then to get a head-start of some of the bigger tasks that will be knocked out then.

I have the results of the WhenIsGood here:

    http://whenisgood.net/fedora/badges-workshop/results/hb3tjwm

There are a variety of times where only two people who submitted the poll would not be able to attend (one of which is the mysterious "yo" - not sure who that was).

We could try to put something on the books for this month if that sounds like a good idea. Sorry for the late response again!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory