Re: more on dpi settings

On 27/08/15 21:57, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
That's true, but I suspect it's made on purpose, sadly. In the last
times, the tendency is everything stupidly easy and quick.
People, specially youngsters, getting bored easily and getting into
troubles are easy to manipulate and command.

Sadly, yes. Poorly educated people are much more easily manipulated. The very last thing governments want is a population of people that actually think, what next? One of them might develop an opinion.

That, and the fact that stupidity is Infinite. It's easier to call
someone  "problem child" than stopping to think what's going on.
My thoughts.
My Experience! I used to train some of these kids. The modern answer is to drug them out of their brains and hide them at the back of the class until their old enough to go to jail. Then complain that there's not enough room in jails. You wouldn't believe how quick they turn around if someone actually starts showing them how to do stuff. Most - some really are just "bad eggs" but they still deserve a chance.

The other mistake most often made is to associate a lack of mathematical ability for low intelligence, many people made this mistake with my sister to their detriment. She was very artistic, funny thing was if you went shopping with her she could tally totals including figuring discounts on items and could do this quicker than most people can think how to. It was only on paper that she struggled with maths. And if you upset her she'd open with a head-butt.

Cheers.