Re: more on dpi settings

On 26/08/15 11:07, S.Kemter wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Can I ask you for a favor? Please do not open for each mail a new thread, you posting a lot and we definitely like your engagement but we have normally here not that much traffic and with an new thread for each post, its hard for some of us to keep up with the list ;)

Terribly sorry, I never stopped to think what format you're viewing this in, to me it was just emails, not threads.