Re: more on dpi settings

On 26/08/15 20:57, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
For me,, they're just emails. I actually find it comfortable this way.
But I guess I don't receive that much messages.

Cheers!
Hi Sylvia,

It takes all sorts to make an interesting world.

I must admit I was a little insulted, not by the request to do things his way but by the lack of protocol.

The very reason I was still hanging around was because I was still waiting for his response.

Expected protocol:

    I will post your pictures for you.

    Thank you, here are my pictures.

    Pictures have been posted/rejected

What I really did not expect was "Why are you still here and look at the mess you made on my desk."

I am used to dealing with people from many cultures and many different languages but normally find that these types of protocols are universal. Especially where languages differ and nuances of language can easily be misinterpreted I always fall back to a very old saying:

Don't judge a man by what he says, judge him by what he does.

I have enjoyed talking to the rest of you though and I will keep my subscription open for a while in case anyone has any questions. I think I've given Luya enough to fill her plate for now, no one can absorb all of that overnight, plus she's going to need to talk to other people and find out how much of what I said is relevant in today's world and how much is outdated old rubbish from a silly old man.

Cheers,

Andrew.