Re: [Design-team] F13 Artwork Process

Why in the previous versions only the design team choice the art then will presents on computer of millions of users?
The decision of this should be of community by vote the alpha mockups like Fedora 10, so we would have the opinion that we want and we only received in the last hour.

--
Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior (Charged)
Brazil Fedora Ambassador