Re: Tracking logo approval requests

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Do we have a ticketing system right now? If not who will handle the request to set one up to the infrastructure team, and who will test it so that we know it will meet this need of providing a record before taking the trouble to change the process and move?

I think infrastructure team is recommending using the trac instance at fedorahosted.org these days. They might be able to setup a RT instance if needed (got to ask in #fedora-admin). I can help with testing.

Rahul