Re: F8 artwork

Hi Marek!

Marek Mahut wrote:
I think it's a good idea. Why not involve schools for example? I know a very nice info-graphic school in Brussels, I'll drop them a mail, maybe they are interested to help.

This is a good idea; the one thing I am concerned about is that the artwork is produced using FOSS tools like Inkscape, Gimp, and Blender. When promoting the theme development process to groups outside of Fedora as a way to get them involved in Fedora, I suggest that you emphasize the use of FOSS tools.

Maybe this is far-fetched but I believe the artwork for Fedora should be used as a showcase to demonstrate what can be done with the tools available and shipped with Fedora.

~m