Ext3 vs. Reiser?

Trond Eivind Glomsr=F8d wrote:
> It's not uncommon to restrict publishing of benchmarks,
> in an attempt to avoid "unfair" benchmarks (not tune the
> competing setups, use experimental (not GA) compilers,
> whatever)

Microsoft has pulled this on many publications.  My favorite is
CMP's Network Computing.  Everytime Microsoft releases a new
Internet service/program, they benchmark it and expose how slow,
insecure and expensive it is compared to other products.  E.g., MS
Proxy Server and MS Internet Security Architecture (ISA) Server.

Sure enough, not a month later it is wiped from their on-line
version.  Although I can usually find "references" to it in other
articles.  ;-P

Makes my life a living hell when trying to prove to people that MS
Proxy and MS ISA are the two worst products you can use.

-- Bryan

--=20
Bryan J. Smith, Engineer        mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org  =20
AbsoluteValue Systems, Inc.     http://www.linux-wlan.org
SmithConcepts, Inc.          http://www.SmithConcepts.com
1999 IRS Data:  The top 1% of income earners pay over 36%
of the taxes, but have less than 20% of the total income.