Ext3 vs. Reiser?

Hi!

I was just wondering how Ext3 and Reiserfs compare. When I reinstalled my
server (because of a stupid hacker) I took the opportunity to change to
ReiserFS. And I have to say it's really much faster than Ext3.

I don't have benchmarks, but for example, stuff like "make dep" on the li=
nux
kernel is much faster (even though I had enabled write cache when I was
using ext3).

So what's some highlights on Ext3 vs. ReiserFS? I guess the Ext2 compabil=
ity
is one large factor for using Ext3, but otherwise?