Re: concurrency

Thanks again for the feedback.
I take you points. Actually neither virtualbox shareable disk nor shared
folder are on any network so that wouldn't be a problem in those cases.
In the other case of an actual network share, I see no reason why the
data couldn't be shared if it was implemented to do so. ie.
Decrypt/Encrypt as the point of use and always flush data immediately.
It's a pity it isn't as in the new world of cloud storage, this would be
very useful. I'd thought this would be obvious these days.
I've seen a few solutions, but they're all proprietary and non-standard
or poorly maintained.
I'm investigating CryFs now, but it's non standard. encfs is good if the
maintainers were more active.

Hugh