Re: LUKS NVMe M.2 SSD - save disklayout...

While this is off-topic for this list, if you want to include all data look at tools like partimage or projects like clonezilla?

If you just want to backup the metadata of all layers in the storage stack, I'm not aware of any tool for this task.

Regards

-Sven