Re: The future of disk encryption with LUKS2

Hi agian,

I am very sorry for bothering all of you!
BUT I lost all my Data once and I will make sure that this time it will not going to happen again!

So 2 short questions:

1. external USB-Disk with as raw block device as 'external backup device'? ( FAQ 2.2 (2))
Is that OK?

2. Can I use a Hardware Raid 10 with 4 SSD's?
I will use raw disks as well with no other format and no other partition. I will configure the virtual drive on the host (adapter) side. Is this possible or would you recommend another setup on the hardware raid?

Thank you so much and again, I am very sorry for my stupid questions!
I just want to make sure, that everything is considered!
I will use ASCII character Set to setup the pass-phrase, that is clear.

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Best wishes!!!
Susu