Re: The future of disk encryption with LUKS2

I think you are asking for a lot more "magic" than is safe
here. If you are a mrer "user", you have no business resizing
a LUKS container in the first place. You need to know what you
are doing to do so safely.

Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----