[cryptsetup] Develop Environment for cryptsetup

Hi all,

I am a student from Vietnam. I want to develop my cryptsetup with some new features. But I get some problems with all source code of cryptsetup. I don't have skill for read and understand configure and makefiles.

So, I want to ask all of you some questions:

- What IDE do you develop cryptsetup on?

- How do I debug cryptsetup?

- How do I modify Makefile, Do I need understand all content in makefiles, configure file?

Thanks so much.

--
Trịnh Văn Thành

Information & Communication
System - High Quality Class, P.52
Center for Training of Excellent Students (CTES)
Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)

Add: No.5, 64/25 Lane, Phan Dinh Giot Street, Thanh Xuan Dist, Hanoi.
Mobile: (+84) 09 86 76 38 96
Email: trinhvanthanh@xxxxxxxxx