Re: [cryptsetup] Develop Environment for cryptsetup

I am a student from Vietnam. I want to develop my cryptsetup with some new features. But I get some problems with all source code of cryptsetup. I don't have skill for read and understand configure and makefiles.

 what new feature do you want to add? have you looked at cryptsetup library API? what do you find lacking in it to want to go under it?