Truecrypt system partition support

Hi,

I just stumbled upon truecrypt support in cryptsetup. It sounds nice,
but there is one big issue that prevents it from being useful in
situations where the truecrypt partition is encrypted using system mode
and other partitions on the drive are mounted/in use (such as dual boot
on a single drive system).

There is this small limitation that you have to specify the
whole device for opening tcrypt system devices. And the fact that tcryptOpen refuses to open if that device is mapped/mounted already
prevents me from using cryptsetup altogether for my truecrypt partition.

It would be nice if this could be fixed/worked around with.

Jan