Alternate KDFs (Key Derivation Functions) in cryptsetup

Hi,

I started some work on adding changes to the cryptsetup code to allow for the use of different KDFs during key derivation, as it's a feature I believe would be useful. I was thinking of adding both bcrypt and scrypt as available alternative KDFs that the user may choose from.  As I didn't wish to alter the current header structure, if there's a different KDF used during format, that KDF would have to be specified during volume open, as well any other relevant operations.

If I created a patch for all the changes and submitted them for review, would there be an interest in incorporating them into the main cryptsetup branch? I've already incorporated the scrypt reference implementation into the cryptsetup codebase and confirmed that the official test vectors match the output. I would also be interested in helping out with any other updates that might need to be made.

Thanks for your time,
Mike