Re: encrypted home start-up problem with keyfile

At Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:43:54 +0100,
Bernd Speiser wrote:

> Already ok - as an aside: I find conflicting information on the use of
> options in the /etc/crypttab lines. My crypttab man page (openSUSE 11.0)
> says that each line should contain exactly 4 entries (options should be
> separated by ","). According to this man page, your first line above
> should give undefined behavior, or the options should read something
> like "none,luks".

Did re-read this again, you're right. The line should contain exactly 4
fields, separated by whitespace, so the last word in field 4 should be "luks".
Thanks for reporting!

Nevertheless, I did dig into boot.crypto, and as far as I can see, the
superfluous fifth field is not relevant at all :-)