encrypted home start-up problem with keyfile

Hi,

I have been installing encrypted root, home, and swap partitions on a
Fijuitsu-Siemens Lifebook P8010 (x86_64) under openeSUSE 11.0 following the steps in http://en.opensuse.org/Encrypted_Root_File_System. The boot partition is not encrypted. The /etc/fstab looks like:

/dev/mapper/root /  ext3  acl,user_xattr  1 1
/dev/mapper/swap swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/mapper/home /home ext3 acl,user_xattr 1 2
etc.

This works perfect, except for the fact that I have to type in the password at boot time three times to unlock the three encrypted partitions. To change this, I have added a keyfile /etc/luks-key, as explained in the www.saout.de/tikiwiki LUKS faq. First, I put the respective information for swap into /etc/cypttab, which looks like:

swap /dev/sda2	/etc/luks-key swap

After taking out the `swap' entry from the luks="..." option in the grub menu.lst, this also works for swap, although in the boot.msg I find two times the message:

Trying manual resume from /dev/mapper/swap
resume device /dev/mapper/swap not found (ignoring)

after the unlocking phase of the boot process.

If I now add an entry for the home partition into /etc/crypttab

home /dev/sda4 /etc/luks-key none
or
home /dev/sda4 /etc/luks-key luks

and remove the `home' entry from the menu.lst luks="..." option in the boot command (now I just have luks="home"), this does no longer work. During the unlocking phase, I get only one single request for the password for the root partition. However, some time later during the boot process, I get the messages (I have to retype this, since it is not written into the boot.msg log file, which does not yet exist at that phase):

Activating device mapper ...
Waiting for /dev/mapper/home . no more events
Checking file systems...
fsck 1.40.8 (13-Mar-2008)
error on stat() /dev/mapper/home: No such file or directory
error on stat() /dev/mapper/home: No such file or directory
fsck.ext3: No such file or directory while trying to open /dev/mapper/home
/dev/mapper/home:
filesystem.

If I now mount the /boot partition and add the `home' entry to the luks="..." option in menu.lst, the system reboot in a normal way (although, again, asking me for the password two times - root and home).

What am I doing wrong?
I'd appreciate any help with this problem. Thanks!

Regards
Bernd