Re: Request for Comments: Pledge fund for multicore support

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 07:19:44AM -0500, Clayton Shepard wrote:
> I too would pledge for this support, probably in the neighborhood of $10.
> Does anyone know if they support other currencies?  If not I will email them
> and ask...

Micropledge seems to be in some kind of trouble (paypal not accepting
their business or something).

There probably are others, but I'm currently on phone+GPRS for a few
days so I'll try to look at it next week. Suggestions on how to move
forward are of course welcome, I guess I could too pledge something
like 40-50 USD.

     Sami