Re: Request for Comments: Pledge fund for multicore support

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Sami Liedes <sliedes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 07:19:44AM -0500, Clayton Shepard wrote:
>> I too would pledge for this support, probably in the neighborhood of $10.
>> Does anyone know if they support other currencies?  If not I will email them
>> and ask...
>
> Micropledge seems to be in some kind of trouble (paypal not accepting
> their business or something).

If you are interested in helping out the this project by pledging,
GNUHerds project is trying to come up with a central source where Free
Software can get funding from its users.

There is lots of room for improvement in the area of pledging, but at
least you can get something posted and people can make their pledges
for all to see.

The GNUHerds project is itself a Free Software project so anybody is
welcome to join in coding, testing, documentation and giving advice.

http://gnuherds.org
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gnuherds-app