Re: [System-dt] System DT - thinking a sprint would help

Hey Stefano!

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 05:39:43PM -0800, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

>A sprint sounds like a good idea. Xilinx would be very happy to host it
>here in San Jose, both March 2-6 (preferred) or March 9-13 would work.
>
>Otherwise, it would be challenging for Tomas and me to join a meeting in
>Europe outside of Linaro Connect. I know you suggested to rule out
>Linaro Connect, but I think we could make it work as a focused colocated
>event in Budapest the same week. Could that be an option?

No, really not. Talking with people here on Wednesday, we all agreed
that Connect would be a bad plan. It's basically impossible for lots
of the people involved to avoid distractions and meetings that
week. You might manage a couple of hours, but not the focus week we
think we need.

--
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxx
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs