RE: [System-dt] System DT - thinking a sprint would help

Hi Steve,

Sure, ST is interested to participate to a sprint on System Device tree definition.
I can propose ST Le Mans office to host this event in Europe (Direct train access from CDG airport, only 5min by walk from train station).

Regards,
Loic