Re: System DT - thinking a sprint would help

On 06/02/2020 15:59, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Hi all!

[ tl;dr - we're trying to organise a sprint - see the end [...]
> AFAICS we're geographically roughly split between US/Canada and
Europe, so I'm thinking a week in either the US or Europe, some time
in the next 2-3 months:

  * Would a week before or after Connect work, in Europe (16th-20th
    March, or 30th March to 3rd April)? I can look for options in the
    UK easily, with maybe either Arm or Linaro hosting.

The week before isn't great, but the week after would work. I would want
to travel home over the weekend.

  * Alternatively, a week's meeting in the US, deliberately avoiding
    the Connect week so we don't wipe people out with travel: Maybe 2-6
    or 9-13 March? Or push back into April if that's too short notice,
    of course. Would Xilinx be able to host something for us, maybe? Or
    another possibility might be the Linaro office in Nashua?

The 2nd-3rd could work for me. I may already be traveling to California
for this week to attend OCP Summit (4th-5th March) and the LF Member
Meeting 10th-12th.

g.