Re: System DT - thinking a sprint would help

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:17:35AM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:
>On 06/02/2020 15:59, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> [ tl;dr - we're trying to organise a sprint - see the end [...]
>> > AFAICS we're geographically roughly split between US/Canada and
>> Europe, so I'm thinking a week in either the US or Europe, some time
>> in the next 2-3 months:
>>
>>   * Would a week before or after Connect work, in Europe (16th-20th
>>     March, or 30th March to 3rd April)? I can look for options in the
>>     UK easily, with maybe either Arm or Linaro hosting.
>
>The week before isn't great, but the week after would work. I would want
>to travel home over the weekend.
>
>>   * Alternatively, a week's meeting in the US, deliberately avoiding
>>     the Connect week so we don't wipe people out with travel: Maybe 2-6
>>     or 9-13 March? Or push back into April if that's too short notice,
>>     of course. Would Xilinx be able to host something for us, maybe? Or
>>     another possibility might be the Linaro office in Nashua?
>
>The 2nd-3rd could work for me. I may already be traveling to California
>for this week to attend OCP Summit (4th-5th March) and the LF Member
>Meeting 10th-12th.

Thanks Grant!

Any more dates please? Feel free to just mail me privately rather than
to the lists - I'm filling in the data provided into a spreadsheet to
help with planning.

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxx