Re: [System-dt] System DT - thinking a sprint would help

Hi Steve,

A sprint sounds like a good idea. Xilinx would be very happy to host it
here in San Jose, both March 2-6 (preferred) or March 9-13 would work.

Otherwise, it would be challenging for Tomas and me to join a meeting in
Europe outside of Linaro Connect. I know you suggested to rule out
Linaro Connect, but I think we could make it work as a focused colocated
event in Budapest the same week. Could that be an option?

Cheers,

Stefano