Re: Size growth?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:06:03AM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 01:55:03PM +1100, David Gibson wrote:

> > > Can you please note the existing user(s) where we have just the right
> > > combination of factors and so everything fails?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand the question.
>
> I'm asking what the platform(s) are that have the very specific "and
> here be failure" problem you're concerned with.  I'm concerned that
> right now we're going to end up with larger pile of reverts to dtc in
> U-Boot rather than being able to just sync with the project properly
> again.

I'm afraid I don't know.  I just know that the problem has been
reported on several occasions.

				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]