Re: rgw: arrow packaging status for quincy

ceph.spec.in and debian/* changes look reasonable to me.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 3:47 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the arrow submodule in https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44696 is
finally building reliably in our CI. i would love some help with
review, especially for the changes under debian/ and ceph.spec.in

--

Kaleb