rgw: arrow packaging status for quincy

after discussion with our Debian/Ubuntu maintainers, we've decided
that Ceph will need to build arrow from a submodule for the quincy
release. both distros do provide the dependencies necessary for a
minimal build of arrow/parquet. i'm working through the cmake
integration of the arrow submodule in
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44696

for Centos, Kaleb has packaged arrow and its missing dependencies and
made them available in the Centos Storage SIG
(https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage). i'm a bit wary
about requiring that our Centos users install this additional repo via
'yum install centos-release-ceph', though. the Storage SIG is also
going to host Centos' ceph release packages, so it may not a good idea
to mix those repos with our upstream download.ceph.com repo

getting this stuff into EPEL would be ideal - even if it was just
enough to enable us to build the arrow submodule - but it sounds like
some obstacles remain here. what do people think about requiring this
extra centos-release-ceph repo for quincy? could that be acceptable as
a last resort?