SOLVED: Selinux always disabled at boot from encrypted root fs

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 19:51 -0700, Fred Gazerblezeebe wrote:
> My system is up and running with an encrypted root partition and
> behaving exactly as it did pre-encryption except that selinux always
> comes up disabled at boot. <snip...>

I solved this by extracting the contents of the initrd produced by
fedora, adding the loop-aes stuff, and not messing up the components
that initialize selinux. The use of built-in nash commands for setup and
initialization in the initrd made it much easier than modifying the
build-initrd.sh script to include the selinux stuff.

FG

-