Re: Selinux always disabled at boot from encrypted root fs

Thanks for the pointer to grsecurity, I'll take a look at it. I've been
satisfied with selinux, at least from the user's perspective, but I'm
always interested in better security.

I'm currently trying to build a functional initrd using dracut, next
I'll try kexec-tools, that does not suffer from the problem in my
original post.  My intent is to compare the respective inits with
build-init.sh and perhaps identify a solution.

FG