Re: Selinux always disabled at boot from encrypted root fs

Try grsecurity oh the "high" setting.  Grsecurity is, in my
experience, far superior to either Novell AppArmor or selinux.  Even
on the "high" setting I only had to tweak Firefox, Java, and Wine with
paxctl -- everything else works exactly as it should.  I've used it
successfully with loop-aes on Gentoo (which is sort of unversioned,
but at least since 2008.0), Fedora (8-11), and Ubuntu (8.04->9.04).

Just my .02.

-Mike

-