kernel messages

Hi,

I am using the precompiled debian loop-aes-modules-2.6-686 which has keyscrubbing enabled. But when modprobe is run to load the loop module from inside the initrd I just get this:
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
When using modprobe on the fully booted system (after rmmod loop) I get this:
loop: AES key scrubbing enabled
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
If I rmmod again and use insmod instead (fully booted system) there is no key scrubbing line:
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)

The loop.ko in the initrd is the same version as on my root filesystem, I checked that.

What's going on here?

-