entropy of /dev/random vs. openssl rand

Hi,

I need to create a moderate amount of v3 keys for loop-aes and wonder
how/if the "openssl rand" implementation differs significantly from
/dev/random concerning entropy.

In case /dev/random and "openssl rand" are somewhat comparable, I
would just use the latter to create the keys.

However, I certainly don't want to use a /dev/urandom look-alike.

Any feedback appreciated.

--
left blank, right bald