Debian on loop-AES on RAID5

Hi,

I just built a 600 GB (3x 300GB RAID5) Fileserver which I want to be
full-disk-encrypted with Debian and loop-AES. (This already shows you that I
like loop-AES very much ;)

Unfortunately, it's been two or three years since I last set up a
full-disk-encrypted box with loop-AES. Back then I was using Slackware. As
far as I remember, I booted an already present linux system with the
destination disk attachted, created the partitions on the destination disk,
encrypted them and then used the ability of the Slackware setup to install
slackware from within a running linux environment.
Thus, the installation was directly written encrypted to disk, and after
installing I just had to fix up the boot partition to support loop-AES with
a custom kernel.

Now, as far as I know, Debian does not support being installed from within a
running linux.
Plus, the fact that I want RAID5 _and_ loop-AES makes it more complicated.
My question to you is: Can anyone hint me out on some Website which explains
an approach for doing this easily?

What I want is:
- NO unencrypted data being written to the disk-array, that would not be
clean enough :) I.e. I dont want to install debian first and encrypt after
installing.
- If I'm right it would be better to do AES on RAID5 instead of RAID5 on
three loop-AES devices.

Thanks for your help, Leo

-