Encrypting DVD:s and CD:s

Hey!

Now for once I'm coming with a question that isn't about some stupid
problem I've caused.

I'm looking for a simple way to have encrypted dvd:s and cd:s.

I have the following line in fstab.
/dev/hdc    /mnt/secure iso9660
ro,user,noauto,loop=/dev/loop11,encryption=AES256,gpgkey=/etc/keys/cd_dvdkey.gpg

What I want is basicly a simple way to encrypt stuff that is off my
drive. I'm sure it is possible to do it in some way writing a simple
script and having one file on the disc but I can't help think there is a
better way.
I haven't tried anything yet but I'm quite sure I don't wish to throw
away media to test what works before asking the professionals.

Does anyone have any tips on this?

cheers
/G

-