Re: Corrupt files on hard disk

Tommy Back wrote:
> It is an old IBM with two PII/333MHz. Nothing special. Anyway, I wouldn't
> think that this is the problem, because I have had the same problem in
> another machine, a PIII.

Is that PIII a SMP or uni-processor box?

My test scripts have now hammered reiserfs on multi-key-v3 encrypted
loop-AES on 2.6.8.1 kernel for almost 24 hours now. SMP kernel but run on
uni-processor box. Zero errors so far.

Tommy,
I am going to need far more detailed instructions how to reproduce these
errors, including full kernel config and a test script that can reliably
produce these errors.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-