Re: loop-aes-ciphers make problem with kernel version

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:22:49PM +0200, Jim MacBaine wrote:

> Well, Debian has indeed everything that's needed for loop-aes, but
> it's not very well documented.

Your write-up sounds like a good candidate for a bug entry to improve the
documentation. ;-)

> Unfortunately Sarge has loop-aes module version 2.0 and loop-aes-utils
> version 3.0, but Sid's loop-aes-source works on Sarge flawlessly

Ah; I didn't realise sarge was out of sync, since I tend to track unstable.

--
Paul

I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives at
people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room. -- Anthony de Boer

-