Re: [OT] Re: How to access loop-aes mounted vfat filesystem as non-root user- help required!

An afterthought.

The kernel configuration for the Knoppix sources is
(from FAQ):

Q: Where can I find the configuration for the kernel
used on KNOPPIX?
A: /usr/src/linux/.config or /boot/config-version

Can I point the compilation directly at this file
rather than the directory containing the MAKEFILE?

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/

-