Are precompiled updates of loop-aes available?

Is it possible to download a precompiled up-to-date
loop-aes binary for various kernels, specifically
2.4.26 (Debian i386)?

Then I wouldn't have to compile a new loop.o (refer my
other post)?

The Debian woody repository only has the same ancient
version as already present in my distro.