AW: AW: Hello and DVD-ROM encryption

>To write it as a stream I used
growisofs -Z /dev/scd0=/image/file<<

ok, so that is a cd-rom-burner program, right? I can't use that unless I use
a virtual machine under windows

>2048 was the block size I used too.<<

How big are your image files? I noticed, that when I use a bs of 2048 (in
Nero), there will be a warning that the disk is too small whenever I use an
image file that is larger than about 4 GB. What happens to the remaining 0.7
GB on the DVD? (the DVDs claim to have 4.7 GB) Is it used for
error-correction? May it be, that error-correction does not work because I
use an image file that appears to contain "garbage".

Ciao

-