Re: AW: Hello and DVD-ROM encryption

To write it as a stream I used
growisofs -Z /dev/scd0=/image/file
This is on a DVD +R medium, in Linux. I don't know whether Nero under
Windows will do that. It seems to me that it's almost like using dd to
copy the data.

2048 was the block size I used too.

You're right, I am using loop-aes, pseed and itercount are just to make
the thing less vulnerable to a precomputed pasword guess attack, I
think. They're not needed to make it work.

Good Luck,
Paul Hilton

-