Re: AW: Hello and DVD-ROM encryption

<info@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I have been quite successful at doing this, I make a file
backed up
> >image of an ext2 filesystem, which I can mount, fill with
files, close
> >and then write directly to the DVD (as a stream, not as an iso
image).
> >Then I can mount the DVD the same way, and read the individual
files
> >>from it.
*snip*

What you want is aespipe. Look at
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/ and get
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/aespipe/aespipe-v2.3a.tar.bz2
Its readme has an example how to make encrypted ISO Images. From
my own experience I can assure you that loop-aes can mount and
read such encrypted images even if they are made on 4,4GB DVD
under Nero.
In case you would install loop-aes plus aespipe it might be
possible to append proper settings to the example especially for
DVD images.
Try aespipe and aks if you have questions on that.
I can assure you that it works.

Regards,
Peter

--