Porting MS Cryptography program to Linux

Hi, I am sorry if this has been asked before. We have
an application using Microsoft's Cryptography SDK API.
It is in client/server architecture. Now, we like to
port the client side to Linux. I am totally new in
this field. Any info or hint would be helpful. Please
help.

Thanks,

Jie