DES_EDE3

Hi,

    I just have a short question: is DES3 crypto still working/supported
?
    aes and twofish (for example) works fine....

    I use the latest patch with 2.4.16 kernel (patch-int-2.4.16.2),
latest patch of util-linux...

    But with des3, I have the (classical) error:

[root@]# losetup -e des-ede3 /dev/loop0 initrd.img
Mot de passe :
The cipher does not exist, or a cipher module needs to be loaded into
the kernel
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Paramètre invalide

    All needed modules are inserted...

Pierre

Note: for loop patch (hvr and jari), what are the differences between
the both patch ? And which one do you recommand to use ?

-