Re: Dutch Government wants to regulate strong cryptography

Hi,

Quoting Michael H. Warfield (mhw@xxxxxxxxxxxx):
> a few instances and your guesses get better.  Pretty slick.  Strongest
> recommendation I've seen for switching to OPIE/SKEY.
I've been using some home-modified patches enabling openSSH for opie
authentication for a couple of months now, and it works pretty well.
The extra 'hassle' involved is quite doable, and even an advantage when you
login multiple times to the same machine at the same time; you just generate
multiple subsequent responses. This means a possible attacker does have some
extra time to sniff/van-eck the second response and use it before you can.
You do notice directly, though ;)

Greets,
	Robert
--