RE: Possible to determine crypto-type from crypted file?

> > > Is it possible to determine what crypto-type (aes, twofish, blowfish,
> > > etc) that has been used to crypt a file by just looking in the file
> > > examining its content?

> > No.

> How can you be so sure about this? Can your refer to some document
> proving/stating that?

It is prooved by the way modern cryptoalgorythms are working on.
If you have mixed and permutated bits how can you know what type
of algorytnms was used without successfull atacks and/or without
knowing the original (plain) text?

Only special header or signature can show it but I am sure they are
not used due to security reason.

Regards,
Anton Antropov.