Re: Bad Discrimination

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 04:05:16PM -0800, Hugh Daniel wrote:
>   Freedom is hard.  We have to build better tools (MUA's not censor
> ware in the MTA's) rather then act like most of our fathers and
> mothers and just ban what we don't like, because someone else higher
> up in the power structures your building will always end up with
> control of of the list of banned books...er...email.

I have the freedom to accept or reject any mail I so
choose.

I am currently running about 50-75% rejections on my
own server due to spammers who attempt to use me to send
not ones, not twos but THOUSANDS of trash addresses.

If you like swimming in spam, you are free to do so.

I choose not to. I am free to do so. So is Rik.

    Nuke bin Laden:           Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  improve the global          Islandone Society
     gene pool.               www.islandone.org
-